Southern Pleasure - Kaylee Ryan



Southern Pleasure

By
Kylee Ryan

Here’s my secret. I love country guys and country stories, and this one hooked me. I really liked this sweet and satisfying story about Evan, a man of honor and love who is committed to doing what he believes is the right thing when he receives the news that he’s going to be a father. Desperate to bring his baby into the world, he makes a deal with the mother. 

When he begins to struggle, his neighbor and best friend’s sister, McKinley offers her help. Both the main characters are sweet and the story revolves around the struggles Evan encounters with new fatherhood and his difficult situation. The conflict to their relationship is internal. 

I found this to be a sweet and inspiring read and I can’t wait to read more from Kaylee Ryan!

Share on Google Plus

About Fiction Conviction

Fiction Conviction book blog is a group of women who got together to share their passion for books and the authors who write them. We read and review, as well as pimp our favorite books and authors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment