The Ivy Years Collection – Sarina Bowen





These are the books that put Sarina Bowen firmly into my favorite authors list! 


Heartbreaking, sweet, and sexy, I couldn’t put this book down. Then when I got to the last page, I 1-clicked The Year We Hid Away, Blonde Date and The Understatement of the Year (my personal favorite). It was a rave by Tammara Webber that put me onto Sarina’s books, when she said she'd read them in a weekend - and I did the same thing!


 These are new adult college romance, but I’ve learned that Sarina Bowen always manages to inject the unusual into her stories, in the best way, with lots of feels and fun. 


The Year We Fell Down – heartwrenching and heartwarming, this is a story of strength, acceptance and love. Corey’s accident means she can’t do the things she used to. She’s still coming to terms with her injuries, when she meets Hartley. There are ups and downs, and as a reader there were things I had to come to terms with as well, some of which were painful. Hartley somehow manages to get under her skin but she fears losing her heart, and this is a beautiful story.








Just when I thought The Year We Fell Down was an amazing story I had to rush around telling my friends about, Sarina piles more on in The Year We Hid Away – Bridger and Scarlett’s story was wonderful There’s plenty of heartbreak and love as their stories unfold. I fell hard for Bridger.











The Understatement of the Year – Graham and Rikker’s story was my favorite of this collection. I cried so hard I had to stop reading while I got my feels out and ran around telling everyone why I was crying, but it was a beautiful story and one I won’t forget.









 Blonde Date is a novella that also comes with this set. Starring side characters from a previous story, this novella managed to hold me throughout. Andy was super sweet and cute, and I always manage to fall for guys who aren't the most confident.










I recommend purchasing this box set because you’ll really want to keep reading!!!




There are currently two more stories in this series:
The Fifteenth Minute


Share on Google Plus

About Fiction Conviction

Fiction Conviction book blog is a group of women who got together to share their passion for books and the authors who write them. We read and review, as well as pimp our favorite books and authors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment