The Trouble with Before - Portia Moore



 new-ap-cover-reveal
               
Coming September 30th
Pre-order now
Add it to your Goodreads shelf now.
goodreads-badge-add-plus-d700d4d3e3c0b346066731ac07b7fe47
ap-new-synopsis
Our history made things harder.
We were associates out of convenience.
We tolerated each other.
I never saw her that way.
She never saw me that way.
She and I were never meant to be friends.
You’re not supposed to fall for your best friend’s enemy, even if the enemy is YOUR ex-best friend.
This isn’t the story of falling in love with your best friend.
It’s about falling out of hate.
ap-new-about-the-author
I'm obsessed with blowing kisses. I guess that makes me a romantic. I love books and cute boys and reading about cute boys in books.I'm infatuated with the glamour girls of the past: Audrey,Dorothy,Marilyn,Elizabeth.
I'm a self confessed girly girl,book nerd,food enthusiast, and comic book fan. 
Odd combination huh, you have no idea...

Author Links



ardentprose_logomain
           
Share on Google Plus

About Fiction Conviction

Fiction Conviction book blog is a group of women who got together to share their passion for books and the authors who write them. We read and review, as well as pimp our favorite books and authors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment