Juniper Smoke by Sadia Ash






On sale for 99 cents and available on Kindle Unlimited!

Blurb

My name is Juniper Mills.
My life is Work. Home. Repeat.
I work at the Ann Arbor History Museum.
My life has been one big sacrifice.
All my life I’ve taken care of my autistic twin.
I don’t believe in fairy tales. Only unfairy tales.
Momma raised me to hate men.
I did. Until I met Kyle Paxton
My first love. My first fall.
Kyle is Robotic. Intimidating.
A clockwork man. A tech god.
He likes rules and I like to smash them.
Read what happens when our worlds collide.
That is when the story begins... Buy Links


Share on Google Plus

About Fiction Conviction

Fiction Conviction book blog is a group of women who got together to share their passion for books and the authors who write them. We read and review, as well as pimp our favorite books and authors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment