The Boss Lady - Mina S Love


THE BOSS LADY
BY Mina S. Love
  #thebosslady #eroticromance #BDSM #beautifullytwistedpublishing
Genre: Erotic Romance. Suspense. BDSM
Release Date: December 2nd, 2016
Cover Design: SaKar

Available Now on Amazon for only 0.99 cents! Free on Kindle Unlimited.

 goo.gl/4ihAPm

He was mine to possess…

Preston stormed into my life at the perfect time. He was everything I needed at the moment: smart, virile, arrogant, and beautiful.
He was also…MINE.
I was on the cusp of finalizing one of the most important business deals of my company’s history—my father’s company.
Preston was the key to its success, but I needed more from him than just financial reports. I needed his trust, his loyalty, and I needed him tied to my bed, begging for a high only I could give him.  I needed him…
Collared and Owned.
She was everything…
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say it’s worth only one…LOVE.  Nadia was everything I ever wanted. Powerful, smart, young and beautiful. I’ve loved her from the moment I saw her in a photograph that sat on her father’s desk.
But I was sent for the wrong reasons…a pawn in a game to destroy the biggest deal of her career.
Racing against time, I found myself thrown into a world of lust and desire, playing a game of chess with the woman I loved. What I got was so much more than I bargained for. Do I save her and risk my freedom or destroy her before I get the chance to steal away her heart?
DISCLAIMER: This book is connected to the Consequence Series and may be read alone; however, there is an area that may be considered a spoiler for Consequence. The Boss Lady is a two part series that takes off running. It’s over the top, sexy, and drama filled. There are elements of BDSM in this read.  If this is a sensitive subject matter for you or does not interest you, then this book may not be for you. Other than that, I hope you take pleasure in my madness.
~Mina
 Add to your TBR:

Share on Google Plus

About Fiction Conviction

Fiction Conviction book blog is a group of women who got together to share their passion for books and the authors who write them. We read and review, as well as pimp our favorite books and authors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment