Crossing - Stacey Wallace Benefiel




 I have to start by saying that this is not your ordinary college romance story. It's a funny, endearing story of love and very importantly acceptance. Both characters Dani and Liam have their struggles, and Liam is a complicated character, as you'll find reading through. No spoilers, but there's a plot twist that made me stop and think, and reassess my expectations. And guess what? It was fantastic! I loved every minute of this book and really couldn't put it down! 

*Be warned, some readers found the reveal to be a little difficult to accept, but hey, I thought the premise, the writing and the characters fun, enjoyable and adorable!


Share on Google Plus

About Fiction Conviction

Fiction Conviction book blog is a group of women who got together to share their passion for books and the authors who write them. We read and review, as well as pimp our favorite books and authors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment