Some Sort of Happy - Melanie Harlow



I loved this book so hard! 

It's rare for me to find a book where the leading characters are so different from each other and I love them equally. I have a thing for nice guys and Sebastian is so sweet and perfectly damaged. Skylar was so supportive and absolutely amazing with him. I thought that their problems were realistic and dealt with naturally. It felt like an equal relationship, where they both support each other. The story was extremely well written, the sex scenes were crazy hot, and I cannot wait for the next book in this series!



Share on Google Plus

About Fiction Conviction

Fiction Conviction book blog is a group of women who got together to share their passion for books and the authors who write them. We read and review, as well as pimp our favorite books and authors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment