Fate + Chance = Love - R.C. Stern

Now Available!


 Fate + Chance = Love 

by R.C. Stern


Add it to Goodreads

Blurb

Carilyn Snow’s love life has been virtually nonexistent.  She has not been drawn to a man in years and has no interest in meeting one until a stunning dark haired, blue-eyed hunk captures her attention.  But before he even has a chance to ask her for her number she runs away from him.   
Deven Blake is Manhattan’s hottest and newest real estate magnate.  He’s the perfect guy and can have any girl he wants except he only wants the one girl he met at the club a year ago.  
Fate intervenes a year later and brings them together again in the most unexpected way.  Neither can deny the chemistry between them then and now.  He pursues a relationship with her, but each of them is holding back a secret.  As their relationship grows more serious, their past catches up with them and puts their relationship to the test.  Has fate played a cruel joke on them, or can they weather through it all for a happy ever after?  
Fate + Chance = Love is the first book in The Blake Family Series.  


Excerpt

He releases me and pulls me back into the room closing the balcony door behind us. The lights in the room have been dimmed. He gently places his fingers under my chin and lifts my face up. Those smoldering eyes of his make my skin scorching hot. I press my palms flat against his muscular, sculpted bare chest. Slowly I start to trace my fingers over his washboard abs. I watch as his eyelids flutter from my touch, his arousal becoming evident, and his breathing starting to become shallow. I’m filled with throbbing desire. I’m so ready for this…for him.


Stalk the Author


Facebook: facebook.com/authorrcstern
Twitter: twitter.com/author_rcstern
Instagram: authorrcstern
Goodreads: goodreads.com/R_C_Stern
Pinterest: pinterest.com/authorrcstern


Share on Google Plus

About Fiction Conviction

Fiction Conviction book blog is a group of women who got together to share their passion for books and the authors who write them. We read and review, as well as pimp our favorite books and authors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment