Forked- Melanie Harlow




Forked by Melanie Harlow


Blurb
I have trouble saying no. 
To shoes, handbags, 
the dessert tray…you name it. 
But when I agreed to plan last-minute engagement bash for a spoiled Mafia princess, I had no idea she’d demand that my sexy ex cater it. 
He’ll agree to work for me, but only if I agree to spend a weekend with him. 
Did I mention my weakness for a**holes with tattoos? 
Yeah. 
I’m totally forked. 

Review

I know, I know. I’m totally binge reading Melanie Harlow. And I’m not apologizing!

This is the second book in the Frenched series and focuses in Coco and her ex, Nick. These two have quite the history, and did not leave on good terms. Coco gets thrown in a situation where she has to ask Nick for help.

I liked Coco a lot. She had some little quirks that made her a little different from the h that I’m used to reading. I wasn’t a fan of Nick at the beginning of the story because he was pretty pushy and didn’t seem like a good guy from Coco’s view of their history. But as I read on, I liked him a lot more and was really rooting for the two of them to work out their issues.

Their relationship seemed very natural and the feelings that Coco had toward him (good and bad) were all relatable. While there was one predicable story line, there was some family history in there and I thought it was really unique and loved it (and it’s a little familiar if you’ve read Melanie’s historicals)!

I will be continuing on with my Melanie Harlow binge! Floored is next!





Share on Google Plus

About Fiction Conviction

Fiction Conviction book blog is a group of women who got together to share their passion for books and the authors who write them. We read and review, as well as pimp our favorite books and authors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment