New Release - Kelly Elliott - Stay With Me

staywithmebanner1

stay with me_amazon

Life moves on.

Only people who have never lost anyone they loved with all their heart can blindly believe those words.

What if I didn’t want to move on? What if I wanted to wake up every morning with that familiar ache in my chest, knowing I’d never see her again?

But, life can change in a moment.

I knew that better than anyone … So, when I couldn’t get those mesmerizing green eyes out of my head, I decided to do something about it.

Would one night with her be enough, or would my heart decide it was finally time to move on from the past?

   

AMAZON

          Pulling Kilyn onto my lap, I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. “This is not bad. This is you and I finding our way back to each other. I don’t think it was a coincidence you and I running into each other all those times. We were meant to be together. Even if I couldn’t see it at first, I’ve always known it in my heart. All we have to do is show up, eat some food, help my father with some bookshelf and then I’m taking you home and making love to you all night.” 

She lifted her eyebrows. “All night, huh?” 

I gently kissed around her face. “All night.” 

“Is that a Greek thing . . . the stamina?” 

I could feel my body heating as Kilyn squirmed about in my lap. “Hell, yes, that’s a Greek thing.” 

Sinking her teeth into her lip, she smiled big. “I think I’m going to like having a Greek boyfriend.” 

“Oh, baby, trust me. There are so many things about having a Greek boyfriend you’re going to love.” 

Pushing her ass against my hard dick, she winked. “Starting with this?” 

A low growl came from the back of my throat as I whispered against her lips. “Me trelaĆ­neis, Kilyn.”     SWMteaser11        
kellyelliott

Kelly Elliott is married to a wonderful Texas cowboy who has a knack for making her laugh almost daily and supports her crazy ideas and dreams for some unknown reason...he claims it's because he loves her! She’s also a mom to an amazing daughter who is constantly asking for something to eat while her fingers move like mad on her cell phone sending out what is sure to be another very important text message. In her spare time she loves to sit in her small corner overlooking the Texas hill country and write. One of her favorite things to do is go for hikes around her property with Gus....her chocolate lab and the other man in her life, and Rose, her golden retriever. When Kelly is not outside helping the hubby haul brush, move rocks or whatever fun chore he has in store for her that day, you’ll find her inside reading, writing or watching HGTV.

FACEBOOK | TWITTER| WEBSITE | GOODREADS | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

  Brought To You by:
 
Share on Google Plus

About Fiction Conviction

Fiction Conviction book blog is a group of women who got together to share their passion for books and the authors who write them. We read and review, as well as pimp our favorite books and authors.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment